News from the Mouse...
Now ,I still wants to let you know that I have such a sweet tiny Soapbox made for our Mouse:O)....My son says "Fieps"is a perfect Name for the Mouse and her Pixie -Friend,which is still in the works ...he´s a little racer.....
The Soapbox is made from wood and diverse tiny treasures which I rummaged in my findings box...the wheels are buttons and the steering wheel too,Fieps harness is made from cord (can be remove ;o)
tomorrow are some Pictures here:O)))
Today I puplished my first step by step Tutorial !
I hope its helpful...
My Miniature eyes I listed on ebay to run short...
!!!STOCK SHRINK !!!

Catch them while they available!!!
2.7mm Eyes (for 6"-7" inch dolls and sculptures) are at the moment sold out...
( I need awhile to make them....)
Hugs to all,Miriam:O)
The Soapbox is made from wood and diverse tiny treasures which I rummaged in my findings box...the wheels are buttons and the steering wheel too,Fieps harness is made from cord (can be remove ;o)
tomorrow are some Pictures here:O)))
Today I puplished my first step by step Tutorial !
I hope its helpful...
My Miniature eyes I listed on ebay to run short...
!!!STOCK SHRINK !!!

Catch them while they available!!!
2.7mm Eyes (for 6"-7" inch dolls and sculptures) are at the moment sold out...
( I need awhile to make them....)
Hugs to all,Miriam:O)
Free Counter






